mr. b. rector
mr. b. rector, kia master tech
Experience:  KIA master tech obtained in 2008. Fix it right the first time always.

Kia Sedona: AC compressor does not engage. I have 95psi on

AC compressor does not engage. I have 95psi on both the high and low side and when I turn on the air conditioner the compressor does not kick in. I have checked the fuses and relays and they are all in good working order. If the system was undercharged wouldn't the compressor kick in for a least a couple of seconds?? Yes...the compressor is plugged in. Where do I go from here??
hello, do you have a test light? if so, unplug the compressor and apply the probe end of test light to the connector, have some one turn a/c on and see if test light lights up. If test light lights up then you have a compressor issue. If it does not light up get back with me and we can start tracing down a answer to the problem, let me know, thanks Mr. B
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay...I'll get back to you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The test light lights up. So I guess I have a bad compressor. Thanks for your time.