Kia 2007: if my air conditioning is replaced in my 2007 kia

if my air conditioning is replaced in my 2007 kia rondo 1-how should it be set 2-do i need to run it on max 3-help
Hi, my name isXXXXX dont quite understand your question, has the a/c been replaced, and you need to know what it needs to be set at?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes,it has been replaced,2 weeks ago.i took it back and was told that i needed to run it on max cool when ever it was this this week i asked my husband to drive it to work everyday and he has.i will not bore you for reasons why i have waited untill today to ask you bou but let me tell you about my air.1-it never stopped working but almost.i took it to the experts in my area.they said the compresser was burt through.they called me that after noon saying it was fixed.we picked it up and i knew that it wasn't fixed.that was when he told me about running it on max when it was hot like this.3-i never runned it on max

how hot is it where you live?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

during the day around the high 80's. it worked better when it was new

when you have it on MAX, does it cool good?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no,just a little cool

then the settings is not the problem, you should not need MAX setting in the 80's, there is a problem with the system they just replaced, most likely a bad expansion valve, this should have been replaced when they did it, you should ask if this was done, and if not make them replace it,Tim