Kia Sedona:

I have a cylinder one misfire and injector 1 misfire on my 2005 kia Sedona. I have replaced my plugs and wires, coils and injectors. I also changed my timing belt. The codes are under pending codes and I erase them and they come right back. The car runs like it has a dead cylinder,also its a 3.5

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX you put a noid light on the number one injector harness and seen if it flashes when running?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm kind of wondering if the o2 sensors being bad can have anything to do with that cylinder

No, it would effect all the cylinders on that bank, what the actual codes you retrieved?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

p0031 o2s heater upstream-min

p0301 CYL.NO.1 Misfire detected

po201 Fuel INJ.NO.1 Circuit Mal.

this is in the injector circuit, with the P0021, and it will also cause the P0301 and the o2 code, first thing to check is the injector circuit, do you have a test light?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, first disconnect the number one injector harness, and probe the pins with the test light, one of the wires should have 12 volts when cranking, does it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it might take a minute I need to take the plenum off again

no problem, one wire should be hot when cranking, then the other wire gets its ground from the computer, check to see if the other wire intermittently gets ground when cranking also,Tim
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thankyou very much one of the wires broken to #1 injecter miss went away and cleared codes. we will use your service in the future.

Anytime my friend, glad i could help,Tim