Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained

Kia spectra 5 5 door: Since buying a KIA Spectra 5 in 2006

Customer Question

Since buying a KIA Spectra 5 in 2006 it has shut down in hot weather. have complained about it many times .Just spent over 1 grand to have fixed. Not first repair. CO@ exchange and couldnt get the hood open. They decided to break it open. Got charged for that to. Long story short... Still shuts down in hot weather! They don't know why. Someone better figure it out,because if my daughter gets killed in an accident because of your negligence Kia will be sued. Right now it is a death trap. I would like the phone number of the President of Kia Canada Ann [email protected]

Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

I am sorry you have had to wait so long for the first contact. Sometimes this happens when the question you ask is not detailed enough or its just hard to address online. Many have viewed your post, but have decided to pass.

I am not going to lie, this concern is not my strongest point, but I will do my best to help you. I have access to many repair sites, so at the least I can provide something to address at least part of your concern if it is not something I can address from memory and experience.

I mainly work in the last half of the day 2pm-midnight cst. , so that is when I do all of my responding.

Once you get an answer, you will be prompted to rate me. You are rating my help, not the website, or answer. If you feel the need to rate negative, please save the rating so I can try again or find someone whom may be able to help better.

Thanks for using our site, we will do all we can to earn your business, again sorry we did not get to you sooner.

X Do you still need help?

X Is there any more information you can add?

X At minimum what do you need to know if I can not address all of your concern?