Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.

07 kia rio I was bleeding brakes to get new fluid. Let reservoir

07 kia rio I was bleeding brakes to get new fluid. Let reservoir get low and now have air in master cylinder. Can I just keep bleeding at wheels o get air out?
Hi,how are you? My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you with your question. Since the master cylinder has air in it there are a few options. The fastest way to bleed the master cylinder is to remove the master cylinder and bench bleed it in a vise. Second bleed the master cylinder with a vacuum pump,and third keep bleeding each wheel but this will take a while to do. If you do not want to remove the master cylinder I would suggest using a vacuum pump.