EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  Kia Professional Elite, ASE A1-A9 L1 L2 Certified. 20 years dealer experience.
34559540

Kia Amanti: MR. KIA I HAVE 05 KIA AMANTI WITH P300 AND P0301-P0306

MR. KIA I HAVE 05 KIA AMANTI WITH P300 AND P0301-P0306 AND TACH ERRACTI AT SAME TIME .HAS PLUGS/WIRES AND ONE COIL THAT WAS SWAPPED FROM HOLE TO HOLE NO DIFF. HAS GOOD FUEL AND 93 OCTANE 98,000 MILES I'M FORD MASTER TECH.STUMPPED

Eric :

Hi. I have seen this once before on an Amanti. It was fairly difficult to figure out. The vehicle had erratic tachometer. What I found was a sensor called the Ignition Failure Sensor controls the tachometer. So I replaced that and the problem was solved. I wouldn't be surprised if this is your problem.

Eric :

I will include a diagram to help show you its location. CLICK HERE for diagram. This should put you on the right track. Let me know how it works out. Thanks, Eric

Eric :

Thanks for using Just Answer! Please remember to rate my service, and have a good day! Thank you, Eric

Customer: I RECIEVED YOUR ANSWER AND HAVE ORDERED PART AND WAS CHARGED 18.0
Customer: I REIEVED YOUR ANSWER AND HAVE ORDERED PART AND WAS CHARGED 18.00 5/8/13 AND WAS CHARGED ANOTHER 28.00 ON 5/14/13 CALLED TO SEE WHAT CHARGE WAS FOR AND PERSON WAS VERY UNCOOPERATIVE AND COULD TELL ME NOTHING WANTING ME TO CALL BACK SO I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH YOUR SERVICE THAT CAN ABUSE MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE I AGREED FOR THE 18.00 WITH WAS SUPPOSE TO 1 WEEK FREE TRIAL WITH SEEMS TO A RIPOFF I SIGNED UP FOR FREE TRIAL AND WAS CHARGED ANYWAY