Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Mechanic
Experience:  Shop Owner, Line Mechanic, Electronics
1609972

I cannot find the cabin air filter on my 2005 Kia Sorento EX.

I cannot find the cabin air filter on my 2005 Kia Sorento EX. I opened the glove compt and looked and nothing seems like a cover for the filters.

Thanks for using J/A / Pearl
My answer is below.

Please understand, the site makes me post the following:

"Please only rate my answer if you are satisfied with the service I have provided.
If you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have, because this will result in a negative mark on my feedback record.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Instead, please simply reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT link with the issue you have.
I am happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek."
My answer may not be to your liking, but is a correct & honest answer.
Many times the only fix will be by Dealer or Shop, so please do not hold that against me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2005 does not have the Cabin Filter
Some Parts Books show a Part Number, but it is incorrect

If you need further, please ask "before" you Rate my Answer...............

If not, you must Rate my answer for me to recieve some compensation, as that is how a recieve a small portion of the Deposit................thank you