snapontech, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  2 Year Automotive Degree 2 years hands on technical training and 7 Years hands on learned from the best.

Need diagram for kia sedona 2007 serpentine belt

need diagram for kia sedona 2007 serpentine belt
Category: Kia
Expert:  snapontech replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to Justanswer, My name isXXXXX am here to help.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posted in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the news is not what we want it to be and can be expensive and disapponting, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at beginning your question with “Snapontech"
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am allowed to ask another question about this vehicle or is that another charge?
If this answered your question then please press ACCEPT you will be given a bonus you can ask other questions with if you need to.