CTKiaTech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  Kia Elite Ceritfied

Kia optima how much should it cost to install 4 struts on

how much should it cost to install 4 struts on a 2008 kia optima/I got a price of 900 dollers from goodyear
Category: Kia
Expert:  CTKiaTech replied 5 years ago.

Hello and Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be the Kia Expert assisting you today.

From what I find, front struts are around $125 each and rear shocks are around $80 so around $500 for parts and 4-5 hours of labor which brings the total right around $900. I would say the quote you were given is very reasonable.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
are you sayingv that i dont need both front and rear struts? plus I got a coupon for 50% percent off struts and shocks from goodyear/is that a good situation?
Expert:  CTKiaTech replied 5 years ago.
The rears are just shocks in the optima. The fronts are struts. From what I see, coupons are always good for the customer as they are meant to get buisness through the door for the shop, so more power to you.