gunny44, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  Working with Kia from 1997 to present

2005 Kia Spectra: replacing..headlight bulb..a diagram/reference..clip

While replacing the headlight bulb in a 2005 Kia Spectra the headlight bulb retaining wire was also removed. Unfortunately both Left and Right sides were removed before I was called to help so I do not have a visual reference to replace the wire. Is there a diagram/reference available so I can visualize how the clip is secured or do you have any words of wisdom?

Thanks for your help

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hey Gunny44,

I figured it out. It hinges on one phillips screw side and clips on the other under the phillips screw as you stated above. Initially I was thinking it was supposed to hinge on both sides and flip up or down to lock but not the case. I did not see a way to cancel the request when I figured it out and to be honest just came in from the garage so did not spend much time trying to cancel so I figure I ordered the service you provided the answer and you should be paid. I Accept the Answer.

Thanks for your efforts,

That was very nice of you. Glad it worked out. Thank you for the accept.