George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Certified and 15+ years as an ASE Maser Tech

Kia sportage: a2002..which port on the radiator for cooling

I have replaced the radiator on a2002 Kia sportage. Which transmission line connects to which port on the radiator for cooling? Both lines end in the same area. The tansmission lines starts on two different areas on the transmission. One is near the back and the other is near the middle of the transmission. The radiator line end in the same area. I plan on connecting the most left to the most left most, but want to be sure this is correct. Any response?

Hello I will help you with your question,

You are correct the lines are not crossed they run leftmost to left side and the other to the center.

Maybe this diagram will help but it is not very good for the location

Click here

Let me know if this helps

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The diagram would not open. Does the flow thur the metal tube before the radiator matter way the flow goes through?

If you only have the cooler in the radiator and not the aux cooler in front of the radiator as well it does not matter which way the flow is.

Let me try with the diagram again, it is a .pdf so you need to have adobe reader installed. If you do not let me know and I will post it by alternate means

Click here