Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained

2008 Kia: frame alignment data sheet

Customer Question

I need the frame alignment data sheet for a 2008 Kia Rio5 EX Convenience.
Submitted: 5 years ago via Automotix.
Category: Kia
Expert:  al-mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator on the Just Answer website and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. I do not answer questions, rather I work with Customers and Experts to try to help questions get answered. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions may go un-answered. Some of the common reasons found on some questions are:

1. The question is unclear.

2. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.

3. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online.

4. And sometimes, there just may not be an Expert available who feels they have the proper experience to reply.

This isn't an all-inclusive list as to why questions may go unanswered but they are some common reasons.

I have re-listed the question and alerted Experts that you are needing a response. Should you not receive an answer and you made a deposit, the deposit is fully refundable by visiting the Just Answer help pages or by replying back on this thread.

Thanks for using Just Answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I need a copy of the "Frame Alignment Data Sheet" for a 2008 Kia Rio5. The car hit a deer and damaged hood, grill, bumper cover and most importantly the radiator core support. When the repairs are completed there are certain dimensions that need to be checked and this data sheet provides those dimensions.