I got it done early
If your power locks are still working. (you can unlock all the doors with the lock switch on the drivers door. Or with the key from drivers door.) I am going to tell you how to program your remotes. Using a jumper wire and the data link connector under the hood.
Code saving method
Receiver (ETACS module) can save maximum two codes from the transmitter.
Look under the hood by the battery. You will see a connector with a cover on it. See photo. This is what the connector looks like. You will need a piece of wire.(long enough to go from positive battery terminal to the connector.
(1)Connect one end of wire to the positive battery terminal. Connect the other end to the terminal "6" of DLC (Data Link Connector).
(2) Turn the ignition switch to "ON" position.
(3) If you only want to program one transmitter.
Press the lock button of transmitter for over 3 seconds until the turn signal lamp turns off.
(4) If you want to program two transmitters.
Press the lock button of one transmitter for 1 second until the turn signal lamp turns on, and then press the lock button of the other for over 1 second until the turn signal lamp turns off.
(5) Remove the jumper wire, and then the transmitter code is re-saved on the receiver.
(6) Check the operation of the keyless entry system.
Let me know what happens.
Edited by Kiatech on 8/31/2010 at 9:24 PM EST