Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

How do i reset alarm in 1994 jeep cherokee

Customer Question

how do i reset alarm in 1994 jeep cherokee
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 1 month ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

To reset any module all you need to do is disconnect the battery for 10 min. But if the alarm is triggered and the horn is blowing then resetting the alarm will not do any good, you will need to disarm the alarm to get the horn to stop. To disarm the alarm you need to lock/unlock the drivers door, passenger door or liftgate.

Glad I could help and I would greatly appreciate a positive rating so I get credit for helping. You can still ask follow up questions after the rating..

I hope this helps you and in the future feel free to request me for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  Brad replied 1 month ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad