Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master...30+ years...Shop owner..engine builder..collision structural repair
2947720

Blower runs at high speed all the time, 2012 Jeep Liberty,

Customer Question

blower runs at high speed all the time
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2012 Jeep Liberty
JA: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not Sure and No just trying to find out what the problem is before going forward
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Jerry replied 4 days ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 4 days ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

That is most likely the blower motor power module.

A blower motor power module is used on this model when equipped with either the Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) heating-A/C system, or the Manual Temperature Control (MTC) heating-A/C system.

Expert:  Jerry replied 4 days ago.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** Thanks