Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

I have a 2010 Jeep Commander and out of nowhere the

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Jeep Commander and out of nowhere the windshield wipers, bright lights, blinkers and dash lights don't work. Any idea if this is a fuse or computer issue?
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 14 days ago.

I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.

I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.

So there are a few things that can cause it. But a thing that has worked for a few others that have had this very issue is removing the cables from the battery and touching them together for 15 seconds. then reconnecting them. LEt me know if this works. If it doesn't then I can give you a few tests to see what the issue is.

I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.

Thanks

Sonny

Do you still need help with this?

Please let me know.

Did my advice help? If so would you leave a positive rating for me?

But if you still need help please let me know and I'll continue to help.

Thanks

Sonny

Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 7 days ago.

were you able to get your jeep fixed?