Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

I have a "check tire pressure system" message that I can't

Customer Question

I have a "check tire pressure system" message that I can't get rid of. I have replaced all 4 sensors in tires, rear and front triggers in the wheel wells, and the main control module. Nothing has changed with the message.
JA: Is the tire cold or warm? And are you using a decent pressure guage for the reading?
Customer: warm yes i'm using a digital gauge. the readings agree with the dash board readout. 35 lbs.
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: grand cherokee 2005
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No. I've had the above mentioned parts replaced at a chyrsler /jeep dealership
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 19 days ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So all the work was done at the dealership? Do you have any codes in The system currently? Also have you checked the pressure of the spare tire? Let me know and I'll continue to help.I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 15 days ago.
Do you still need help with this?
Please let me know.Did my advice help? If so would you leaving a positive rating for me?
But if you still need help please let me know and I'll continue to help.Thanks
Sonny
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 13 days ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Please let me know.

Did my advice help? If so would you leave a positive rating for me?

But if you still need help please let me know and I'll continue to help.

Thanks

Sonny

Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 6 days ago.

were you able to fix the problem?