Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

My jeep will start but after running errands to three or so

Customer Question

My jeep will start but after running errands to three or so places it wont start. If i wait 30 min usually it will start...help
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Jyst had new spark plugs and 6 new coils put in. Batterry conn were checked
JA: What year is your MINI?
Customer: 2006
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Jeep librrty 2006..new plugs and coils
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just frustrated trying to figure out problem
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 3 months ago.

i'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.

I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.

So I can be of better assistance, may I ask what trim package liberty do you have? sport, renegade, limited ect. Also which motor do you have in it? 4cyl or 6cyl?

I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny

do you still need help with this? did my advice help?

Do you still need help with this?
Please let me know.Did my advice help? If so would you leaving a positive rating for me?
But if you still need help please let me know and I'll continue to help.Thanks
Sonny