Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

I have a 93 grand cherokee, and the running light on the

Customer Question

i have a 93 grand cherokee, and the running light on the front and back are not working. I have headlights, break lights and turn signals that are working.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: i have checked the bulbs as i replaced all of them with new ones. I dont know which fuse would control that as i don't have an owners manual
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I installed new headlights and tail lights as i bought the jeep without them. Have really started anywhere yet...
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats all for now
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 2 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.I order to help better, I need to know what engine, & model of grand Cherokee you have (6cyl, 8cyl, Laredo, regular, etc)
And check fuse # 3, 12, & 16 and let me know what you find.I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Also check fuse #15.
Do you still need help with this?
Please let me know.Did my advice help? If so would you leaving a positive rating for me?
But if you still need help please let me know and I'll continue to help.Thanks
Sonny
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 1 month ago.

do you still need help with this? did my advice help?