Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Second opinion] - rotor keeps going out, battery connecters

Customer Question

Second opinion] - rotor keeps going out, battery connecters are fine, battery gage goes is going down the same way when I had to replace the rotor, did I get a bad rotor
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. Whar is the year, model and engine of the vehicle? And what rotor are you talking about? A distributor rotor?Chris
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is my distributor rotor. I fail to mention that my husband tried to start the jeep without the distributor cap on, I hope that did not cause any more damage. Jeep grand cherekee 1995 2wheel strait six.
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.

Oh ok. I see. Well you may have another bad rotor, so try getting another one. Your husband did not cause any damage by trying to start it without the distributor cap on by the way.

Chris