sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have one jeep wrangler 2015 there is a problem Cooling fan

Customer Question

I have one jeep wrangler 2015 there is a problem
Cooling fan not working
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Robert R replied 28 days ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN and the miles on the odometer so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

Is the check engine light on?

Does the engine overheat? If so, how long does it take to overheat?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
IC4BJWAG0EL131455
Hi Robert this is chaos no but one thing
This is not first time aways it's happening like that when I am going to Chane the
Cooling fan it will not working away
I was Change the old control and using the new motor then it will work this time
The fan control has damaged so i could not able to Change the control there is any program anything please letme know
I have witech also we can make anythingThanks
Kumar
Expert:  Robert R replied 26 days ago.

How many miles are on your Jeep?

Have you scanned it for codes? If so, please post all codes retrieved here...

If not The best thing to do at this point is to scan for the "Diagnostic Trouble Codes" (DTC's) from the onboard computers. The DTC's are used as the Starting Point for diagnosis. They let you know which system(s) the fault is in. This information is of great value for correct diagnosis. As a Technician, my first course of action is normally to scan for the DTC's. If you can obtain these codes, we can more accurately and efficiently diagnose the problem. You can have these Codes read for FREE at your local auto part store (AutoZone, O'Reileys, Advanced, etc.). If you post these Diagnostic Trouble Codes here, I can obtain the most accurate information to help you diagnose the Concern, and then point you towards the correct repair.

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Hi Robert
I check the car I told you it was not first time always I Chane the cooling fan assembly it will not working some times I
Put the old control module its built in whith
Cooling control module we can dismantle
The cooling fan I will fix old control module
Then it will be working there is no dtc
I check by witech please check and give
Me the informationKumar
Expert:  Robert R replied 24 days ago.

Sorry, I must Opt-out. Another expert should help you shortly...

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 23 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

How many miles are on the vehicle?

I see that you believe the cooling fan is not working but there is no mention of what the actual problem is that you're trying to repair. What actual symptoms are you experiencing?

Did you check for fault codes in all modules?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Hi
I check the car I it is not first time always I Change the cooling fan assembly it will not working some times I
Cooling control module we can dismantle
Then it will be working there is no dtc
I check by witech please check and give
Me the information about this problemKumar
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Hi
I check the car it is not first time always I Change the cooling fan assembly it will not working some times
I Put the old control module its built in whith cooling fan motor it'sThe cooling fan I will fix old control module
Then it will be working there is no dtc
I check by witech please check and give
I need to know what symptoms you're experiencing, any fault codes setting and how many miles are on the vehicle.