Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicle
45790705

16 wrangler,10k mis.going uphill on highway, motor quits.

Customer Question

16 wrangler,10k mis.going uphill on highway, motor quits. pullover. it restarts,did it twice in one day.could be dangerous
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 10 k auto
JA: Are you fixing your Wrangler yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just called dealer
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

yes it can be dangerous driving that way , if it cut off while you crossing a traffic light etc..

take back to dealer and let them check it , they can do a diagnostic scan and retrieve fault codes ,even if no check engine light showing on dash, they can read history fault codes

i assume you are still under warranty

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue

If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.

A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

Thank You
Chad Farhat