Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Jeep Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Jeep Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

I have a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a diesel engine and

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a diesel engine and want to know the procedure to replace the drive belt on the engine.
Thank you,
Tim
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to compile a PDF file with the procedure to replace the belt. Be right back...

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for holding...

For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the belt replacement procedure into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/RtNcGB

Please remember to leave a rating using the 'stars' or click 'Accept'. A 5-star rating is much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I noticed this thread was still open, so I wanted to check in and see how you made out? Did you get the belt replaced? Any other questions you had? Was there something you wanted addressed that I may have missed in my answer?