Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master...30+ years...Shop owner..engine builder..collision structural repair
2947720

Left turn signal keeps stopping, I see this might be common

Customer Question

Left turn signal keeps stopping, I see this might be common issue but I guess one item is if it is only the left signal and a different issue if the flashers won't work. My flashers will work even when the left turn signal won't.
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: Yes fuse is good and the left works sometimes.
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2004 Jeep Grand Cherkoee
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My plan it to fix it myself, haven't tried anything other than checking the fuse but figured if it works sometime must be something different
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 month ago.

Does the left side turn signal come on and not flash, or stays off when it is not operating properly?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It comes on but don't flash
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 month ago.

I see, thanks.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

That is normally in the combination flasher, even though the 4 ways work and the right side as well. There are multiple inputs/outputs on them.

Please see attached diagram. thanks