Joshua Haynes
Joshua Haynes,
Experience:  Lead Technician/ Manager at Precision Tune Auto Care
93804480

I need a pin diagramc1 c2 c3 c4 connectors on pcm for 04

Customer Question

Hi I need a pin diagramc1 c2 c3 c4 connectors on pcm for 04 jeep liberty 3.7
JA: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything I have narrowed it down to my ground wire being problem to injector connector or my pcm, I am trying to rule out the wire before replacing my pcm
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I found that i get a constant ground signal instead of a pulsing ground signal to injector connector
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you

Give me a moment while I gather your information

I have attached the pinout diagram for all four connections at the PCM...I hope this helps and good luck!

*Please take a moment to rate my service today using the star rating system above this message box. Thank You!

Hi, this is Josh checking in to see if you still need help with your concern. If so, please don't hesitate to ask. And please remember to rate my service today using the stars at the top. Thanks so much!

Hi, this is Josh reminding you to please take a moment to leave a positive rating for my service. Thanks!

Hello, this is Josh checking in again to see if you need any further assistance with your question. I also want to remind you to please take a moment and rate my answer; this is the only way we are compensated as experts. Thanks!

Hi, this is Josh. I noticed that you have not yet rated my answer and I want to see if there is anything I can do to expound on it if you are not happy. If not, please take a moment and rate my answer using the star rating system above. Thank you!

Hi, this is Josh checking in. Please remember to take a moment and rate my service. This is the only way we are graded as experts. Thanks