Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.

Thanks. I have a 95 wrangler 4 cyl. manual transmission that

Customer Question

JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: I have a 95 wrangler 4 cyl. manual transmission that cranks but won't start. I have replace all of the following. distributor cap, pick up , camshaft sensor, coil, plugs, wires, and I have replaced all the relay's in the PCM, ECM was replaced crankshaft sensor o2, TPS, and fuel pump was as well. I am not still no spark nor start. the check engine light doesn't work so getting code is out of the question.
JA: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?
Customer: don't come on
JA: Are you fixing your Wrangler yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I am trying to fix it myself.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't have 5 volt on the orange wire which is what runs the camshaft sensor and only maybe 2 volt on the purple and white wire which got to the TPS. All the wire have continuity. but still no power
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 12 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 12 days ago.

Are you also lacking injector pulse?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
yea sir
Expert:  Ron replied 12 days ago.

Okay are you able to do some testing ?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I let a friend borrow it for a few days and said he was trying to wire a light up and was using the plug sit up by the ECM and I think he said he was trying to use the pink wire or the yellow with white, and the light came on for a second and then shut off and after that he said it wouldn't start
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
sir I can
Expert:  Ron replied 12 days ago.

Okay, I have enclosed the steps in the link below. Run through them and let me know the results. If your new PCM is not defective and your getting a Crankshaft signal then you should have spark as well as injector pulse if the wiring checks okay.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have already replaced the PCM but I will go and check it out again and see if I have any readings.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The fuel pump will not work either unless I jump the relay
Expert:  Ron replied 12 days ago.

Are you sure your auto shut down relay has not failed?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
sir I have replaced all of the relays. I have even try to use a jumper wire on that and still get no spark or no fuel pump running and just cranks
Expert:  Ron replied 12 days ago.

Okay then I would be checking power out of the ASD relay to the fuel pump relay and the PCM. See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference. You missing something here.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok so I don't have power on the white and yellow wire, the red and white wire has 12 volt. The violet and white wire only has 2.9 volts. I still have no power on the orange wire
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Also my fuel injector don't have any power
Expert:  Ron replied 12 days ago.

The red/white wire needs battery voltage. Power to it comes from Fuse #1 , is the fuse in place and power in and out of it?