Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master...30+ years...Shop owner..engine builder..collision structural repair

Where does the vacuum line coming thru firewall connect once

Customer Question

Good evening. Where does the vacuum line coming thru firewall connect once inside jeep? 2000 tj.
JA: Are you fixing your TJ yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The vacuum line ihas disappeared. Lol. Yes. I am doing the work.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No maam. Just need to know where vacuum line connects inside jeep cabin.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Jerry replied 23 days ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 23 days ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

The vacuum hose is for the HVAC system and the vacuum line goes to the heater/AC controls to supply the system with the required vacuum. Please see the attached diagrams of the vacuum circuit and vacuum harness.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****