Shane Bassetti
Shane Bassetti, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician

I'm trying to buy this car. But on the website no one have

Customer Question

I'm trying to buy this car. But on the website no one have inventory around my area.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shane Bassetti replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** hope I can help you. You can have anything you want option wise put together on the vehicle of your choice. The website may be not working properly but they can build whatever you would like and have it sent to your local Jeep Dealer. You can either contact your Jeep dealer about it or call Jeep directly and let them know what it is exactly you are looking for in your Patriot so they can build the one you want. The number is(###) ###-#### If you have further questions please let me know. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

thanks for the reply. Sorry im confused. So you mean I should factory order it? I herd that it can take months.