Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified

Someone installed the seatbelt brackets wrong in the rear

Customer Question

Someone installed the seatbelt brackets wrong in the rear seats so that the middle seatbelt is unusable as the seatbelt and bracket are on the same side and I need to have them usable this week
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2006 jeep liberty
JA: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm fixing it myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've removed the rear two bolts and the six front bolts that bolt the seat in
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. So tell me, what is it that you need? Procedures for removing the seat itself so you can get to the belts? Or ??

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How I get at the seatbelt latch to move it as it was installed on the wrong side
Expert:  Brad replied 1 month ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

If it's installed on the wrong side you will need to unbolt it and move it to the correct position.. I have attached the directions to help..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Expert:  Brad replied 1 month ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,