Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. There is a squeak

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. There is a squeak in the dash on the left side. I wonder sometimes if it is the speedometer cable. Happens at all speeds but is intermittent. Can it be fixed?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

HI,

Ok, there is no speedometer cable as the speed signal is sent via serial data communication lines.

Can you narrow down the area of the left side of the dash - at the top, center, towards the windshield, towards the bottom, towards the firewall?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Just an FYI, after I got you email another chat box popped up and someone (I forgot her name) took over and now I have been charged twice. I'll deal with this but please tell me that it won't happen again.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok, now I'm pissed off. There was a box to call and shorten this process but it wants $26 more dollars and I think I've already been charged $52. Who the f&(*&* do I contact to get this fixed. All I wanted was some guidance on a squeak in my dash and now I'm being raped.
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry about that. Experts dont see anything on the customer end or know about charges. Let me get customer service to contact you now.