Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

Own a 2016 Jeep Cherokee, the lift gate will not open from

Customer Question

Own a 2016 Jeep Cherokee, the lift gate will not open from the vehicle or from either key fob. Worked fine two hours ago??
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shane Bassetti replied 1 month ago.

Hello thanks for using the site, my name is ***** ***** I hope I can assist you. We will have to look at a few things to determine the cause of your lift gate not opening. First, have you tried to double tap the liftgate button on your fob from within 3 feet of the liftgate? Does it make any sound like it is attempting to open? IF not there is a 30amp pink fuse in the F50 spot under the hood in the fuse box near your battery. Please check the fuse. Let me know what you find please.

Any update?