Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers
im cam, a licenced auto tech
to remove the heater control panel.
1. remove the ashtray to access the center bezel screw
I have included a diagram for you and the center bezel is identified as #3 in the diagram and the retainer screw is #4.
2. once the screw is removed the bezel is held in by clips. gently pry the bezel to release the clips.
3. once the bezel is removed , remove the 4 screws that hold the heater control assembly to the instrement panel.
4. pull the control unit far enough to access the rear and remove the vacuum connector and the electrical connector.
5. remove the heater control panel