Joshua Haynes
Joshua Haynes,
Experience:  Lead Technician/ Manager at Precision Tune Auto Care
93804480

Crankshaftpositionsensor1999grandcherokeeinstallinstructions

Customer Question

crankshaftpositionsensor1999grandcherokeeinstallinstructions
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 1999grand
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes can't find where it goes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I'm not sure
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 10 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Give me a moment to look up the procedure

First, is this the six or eight cylinder version

I have attached the instructions for the 4.0 liter and it is at the top rear of the transmission bellhousing. I have attached the instructions. Good luck and don't forget to leave a positive rating!

The Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor is mounted to the transmission bellhousing at the left/rear side of the engine block. The sensor is adjustable and is attached with one bolt. A wire shield/router is attached to the sensor.

Hi, this is Josh checking in to see if you were able to locate that sensor based on the info I provided. If you have any other questions, please let me know and don't forget to please leave a positive rating if you were pleased with my service!

Hi, this is Josh looking for an update on your progress with replacing the sensor. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Just checking in to see if you were able to find the sensor and get it replaced...please don't forget to rate my service!

Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 9 months ago.

Hi, this is Josh checking in. I noticed that I have not been rated as of yet. If you were not satisfied with my service, please let me know so I can take care of you. If you were, please take the time to leave a positive rating so that I can be graded. Have a great day!