Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Is there a flywheel that can be used in a 2004 Jeep Liberty

Customer Question

Is there a flywheel that can be used in a 2004 Jeep Liberty 3.7 v6, 5 speed manual, 4 x 4? The transmission is a NV3550.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Can you not use a junkyard part? I can help you search for one.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks Moose. That's a kool nick name. I had already figured thing out. Had bad info. It is not a dual mass flywheel. Had it machined. I had spent 3 days worrying over bad info, from a "mechanic". Thanks again.

Glad you got it figured out.

A 5 year old gave me my nickname when I was 3 up in Maine because of my then and now snoring.