Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Mechanic
Experience:  Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

Need to order replacement Horn cover for my 1993 Jeep

Customer Question

Need to order replacement Horn cover for my 1993 Jeep Cherokee the current one wore off some and not connecting to Steering Wheel anymore just falls off. Horn still works we tried using Electrical Tape to hold in place but not staying on. The picture on your website is the exact part we need and same color. Do you have one available for me to purchase and if so what is the cost for the part? Robert Morin
JA: How has the car been driving lately? You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Jeep Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I plan to just put back in the Steering Wheel opening where it belongs and where the cap should lock in place if the connections have not warn off.
JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.
Customer: Thanks but I have a couple of other sites I am going to try and reach out to they also have the part I need.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No not at this time.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 2 months ago.

sorry for the delay............
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”
There are a number of them here: (click Link):

You could contact a Salvage Yard that has Nationwide Search & have them get it for you

IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
The way it works:
Once an answer is given, "you" as the customer, are expected to "RATE" the answer as you agreed to do.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
Rating is very Important to our Service