Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

My 2012 wrangler has devolved a hesitation not at any

Customer Question

My 2012 wrangler has devolved a hesitation not at any certain speed but like it wants to cut out. It also will just stall when coming to a complete stop at a light every once in a while
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello Mark, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In most cases the type of problem you are having will be detected by the computer system and set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is causing this hesitation the first thing that you need to do is to have the computer system scanned and see if there is a fault code setting. Most auto parts store such as Auto Zone will perform this scan for you at no charge. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to determine the cause.