Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

I just had it checked and they added transmission fluid and

Customer Question

I just had it checked and they added transmission fluid and a new transmission filter. Now the indicator light came one. Mine is a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherakee that I want to trade in so I don't want to put a lot of money into it.
JA: When was the last time your transmission fluid was checked? Changed?
Customer: Last week they added more because they said it was low. I don't know if they change it.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well, fix it myself no. But I want to trade it in this weekend so I was hoping to maybe see if it was a minor thing like it needs more fluid etc.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No, the transmission is the second one I have had in this jeep but it still has about 30,000 miles on the warranty.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Which indicator is coming on?