eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase mechanic 16 Plus years in the field

My jeep grand cherokee navigation went dark. radio and cd

Customer Question

my jeep grand cherokee navigation went dark. radio and cd player still funtion.what can be done
Category: Jeep
Expert:  eauto replied 2 months ago.

usually its a internal failure in the unit...some stereo rebuilders may be able to rebuild it...if not it will require replacement

Expert:  eauto replied 2 months ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you