Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

My 2007 keep commander won't turn over, all the lights come

Customer Question

Hi my 2007 keep commander won't turn over, all the lights come on and the radio works but as you turn to start nothing happens but then I loose control of the lights and horn they go off on their own!! Please help!
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Check all your battery cables connections and grounds, make sure they are clean and tight. Also this could be related to a security system or key WIN module problem. You would need a scan tool to get the codes out of the module and the security system. Make sure the battery is fully charged.

Check the battery cable that goes into the main fuse box.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. If I am not giving you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

ASE Master Technician

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you're saying it's possibly loose cables?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Everything is connected well, nothing seems loose or otherwise