Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.

Intermittant overheating. Had radiator flush. Replaced

Customer Question

Intermittant overheating. Had radiator flush. Replaced thermostat. Servived ac. Replace relay. Fine for a couple days then starts acting up
JA: Have you checked the coolant? Have you checked for a leak in the cooling system?
Customer: The cooling system was serviced.
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2004 liberty sport. 90, 000 miles
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I'm disabled. My answer above indicates all that's been done in the past few weeks
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I think I've included everything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When the system starts overheating is the cooling fan coming on. Check this foe me and let me know. It would also be useful if you can have the system scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting in the computer system . One other thing that needs to be checked and that is to have the cooling system pressure tested to see if it will hold pressure including the pressure cap. Let me know the results and we can work from there.