Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified

I have to replace the freeze plug. How many plugs are there

Customer Question

I have to replace the freeze plug. How many plugs are there and how extensive is the repair job?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 3 months ago.

Sorry that was for a different customer.. It needs to be lined up perfectly,..

Expert:  Brad replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

*****I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on*****

Which one is leaking? The ones in the bellhousing are the most common, also there are quite a few under the intake/exhaust... Are you going to replace all of them?>

Expert:  Brad replied 3 months ago.

Are you here?