Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

2015 jeep Sahara 4 door windshield wipers not functioning.

Customer Question

2015 jeep Sahara 4 door
windshield wipers not functioning. headlamps. seat warmers blinkers.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. This is a typical failure of the TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module). The TIPM is the under hood fuse box and contains electronic circuita and drivers for many of the Jeep's electrical systems including the items that are not working in your Jeep. I have seen this before on the Wranglers and replacing the TIPM fixes it. How many miles on your jeep?

Chris

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
20,000
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Ok, good. Then your TIPM will be covered under the 3 year 36,000 mile warranty. it will be diagnosed and replaced for no charge at the dealership!

I hope this information has been helpful, and thank you again for using just answer! Please do not forget to take a minute to rate my service using the just answer star rating system. That way I will get credit for helping you.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply.

Chris

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yep. will have to wait until next week to bring into dealership. it's not the circuit breakers. and we also tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting after couple minutes. consensus is its the computer under dashboard ;(
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Yes it is most likely the TIPM.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.

Let me know how it goes and if the TIPM fixes it.

Thank you!

Chris