Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I am having the p0351 code come up on my 97 grand cherokee.

Customer Question

I am having the p0351 code come up on my 97 grand cherokee. Idk which wires I'm suppose to be checking. The only one I know of is the one to the distributor
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: I just checked the ignition feed fuse? What other fuse could it be. It's not the fuses under the hood. They all look fine
JA: What year is your Grand Cherokee?
Customer: 1997
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am trying to fix it myself. I've replaced the ignition coil, all plugs and wires, distributor cap and rotor, fuel pump, so I know it has to be electrical
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I've done the crank sensor, the o2 sensor after the cat (not before) all the sensors on the throttle body. Full tune up,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Which engine do you have? The 4.0L straight 6 or the V8?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Which engine do you have? The 4.0L straight 6 or the V8? Chris