Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

I just got my 2007 jeep Cherokee limited diesel back from

Customer Question

I just got my 2007 jeep Cherokee limited diesel back from the dealer. To keep it short they basically replaced the whole brake system because the ABS system was broken. Two days later all the lights came back on, like the Abs, Esp, the swerving car light, and now the e brake light is on. What is going on with my car and if I take it back to the dealer will they charge me more?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

Ok, do you have the repair order that you can look at and list all the parts they replaced?

Also, any braking symptoms such as brake pedal kicking back at low speed braking, brakes locking up, grinding noise when braking at low speed or turning, etc?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can snap a couple of picture
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

Ok, that will work. On your reply box is a paperclip icon. Use that to upload the photos