Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Jeep liberty. "No fuse light" came on dash. Car seems dead.

Customer Question

Jeep liberty. "No fuse light" came on dash. Car seems dead. Sounds like a replacement fuse is needed but can it be that simple?
JA: Have you checked the fuse number? Does the fuse have the correct amperage for the circuit it's in?
Customer: haven't checked it yet. Still at work. Heading home now, but I assume it does have the correct amperage. Havent changed them. Where is the fuse box located 2012 liberty
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. and I haven't tried anything so far because I'm still at work. That said, the car is stuck in park.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: That's all the facts I have at this point
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Have you checked the IOD fuse in the fuse panel under the hood?