Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

The radiator cooling fans are not starting. I understood

Customer Question

the radiator cooling fans are not starting. I understood that the position 15 on the fuse box inside engine compartment is the fan relay. I want to know if there is an actual fuse for the fan so I can check if is blown. Or if not I want to know if the relay on position 15 it is the fuse as well.
JA: Have you located the fuse box? Have you checked the circuit?
Customer: If I run the car over 30 miles per hour the everything is normal, The temperature gauge in the cluster panel shows half way as always. But if Y idle or drive under 30 miles, the temp is going up . With the car stoped ane enginbe running< I noticed that even the temperature gauge is over half ( close to 3/4 to hi ) the fans are not running
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2010n patriot
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I want to know where is the fuse for the fan so I can checked if it is blown
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Yes, When the temp is going up more than half on the gauge, also the AC is start blowing warmer air. Otherwise is blowing Ice cold
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am not by the car do not know the VIN by heart
Expert:  Amedee replied 3 months ago.

What size engine do you have?