Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.

My 07 jk sahara unlimited is running on bank 1 and 2 I have

Customer Question

hello im Brian Elliott. my 07 jk sahara unlimited is running rich on bank 1 and 2 I have fixed exst. 'eek in manifold replaced all 02 sensors and still no luck?
JA: Which sensor are you asking about? O2? MAP? Did any codes pop up?
Customer: map sensor and all 4 02 sensors are new along with injectors and plugs and wires
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2007 jeep wrangler sahara unlimied
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: everthing I listed
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: not sure!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Brian, if you scan the computer system can you tell me what the fault codes you are getting that leads you to thing the engine is running rich? Also can you check your fuel pressure as well and post back with this information as well as the engine size and I will see if I can help you get this resolved.