Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified

How to fix an emergency dash button that sticks in the 'on'

Customer Question

How to fix an emergency flasher dash button that sticks in the 'on' position 2013 Jeep Wrangler?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

If the hazzard button is sticking then it will need to be replaced.. It's serviced as a unit with the other buttons on that bank. If you like I will give you the part number and price if you will reply back with your VIN number..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Expert:  Brad replied 3 months ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,