Robert
Robert, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Certified
49095596

I am trying to take out the center console between my

Customer Question

i am trying to take out the center console between my passanger seat and driver seaat. how would i do that? Jeep Wrangler 2016 Shara
Regards,
Doug
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Here is the procedure to remove the center console....

--->> Click Here to view <<---

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions...

Thank you,

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Here is the removal procedure for the power outlets as linked in the above document:

--->> Click Here to view <<---

Thank you,

Robert

______________________________________

Please keep in mind, If I haven't clearly answered your question and you need additional info, please don't hesitate to ask "before" you Rate my Answer.

Remember, RATING is REQUIRED to credit me for helping you!

A "Poor" or "Bad Service" rating does not automatically result in a refund so if you would rather have a refund, please reply and let me know BEFORE rating and I will submit a refund request with Customer Service on your behalf...

This site operates on the honor system, meaning I only get paid with a "3 Star" rating or better. Once you are satisfied with my service, please "Rate". Remember, you have already paid to use the site, all the rating does is allow the expert to be paid for his time. Expert Payment comes out of the fee you paid to use the service. Thanks in advance for a "5 Star" Rating.