Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master...30+ years...Shop owner..engine builder..collision structural repair

Rear cup holder broke and i need to remove rear seat to fix

Customer Question

rear cup holder broke and i need to remove rear seat to fix it. How is rear seat removal done ? Thank You, Mike
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2009 jeep grand cherokee
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, nothing yet
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: also need to replace passengers side mirror { already purchased } I need to know how to remove door panel on the same vehicle
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Jerry replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Let me start by saying that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
still waiting for answer on passenger side mirror
Expert:  Jerry replied 4 months ago.

So sorry, (must have slipped my mind). Although we are only supposed to address one area of concern at a time, I have that in a PDF file as well, thanks and again, sorry about that.

Expert:  Jerry replied 4 months ago.

Did you get that?

Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,